Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Cookout at Aunt Deborah and Uncle Bill's

We spent the evening at Aunt Deborah's and Sophie had a blast playing with all the kittens and swimming in the pool with her Daddy. She was not the least bit afraid of the kittens and was pretty insistent on holding them. She was trying to "knock, knock" to get in the house with one of them. She then decided that one wasn't enough and she needed to hold two of them. I'm glad cats are durable (if that is a way to describe them) because she wasn't easy on them. Most of you who know me and Chad know that we aren't exactly animal people and Sophie might not ever get to have a pet. We can let her enjoy them at other people's house:) 
Tara - I figure you will really enjoy these pictures. I tried to get one on my phone to send you last night, but she was moving too fast!









No comments: