Saturday, May 8, 2010

Brandon's Graduation Party

We went to Brandon's graduation party later Saturday night (at the Community Center in Eagleville). Sophie had a blast running around with the cousins. 
I, on the other hand, spent most of the night answering questions about my pregnancy. There were extended family members that we don't see often (yes, there are some) and older people in the community that we don't see that regularly. I got lots of "when are you due?" "how much longer do you have?" After I answered September (and not even adding the 18th of September) I got responses like "oh wow...you won't make it till then" "you must be having twins" "bless your heart". I made up my mind that I would never wear that maternity dress again (unless it is my due date). I don't think I am really "that" big, but my stomach is definitely out there. The dress doesn't help much because it just looks like a big tent over my belly. 
So just in case you see me...I am due September 18th...no, I am not having twins and I do realize that I am getting big...I am PREGNANT.  Okay...just had to vent a little bit. 

No comments: