Friday, May 21, 2010

My 23 Week Checkup and Day in Eagleville...

I had a doctor's appointment at 9:20am and dropped Sophie off at Nanny's on the way. I got to hear Sutton's heartbeat (twice in one week) and I was measuring right on track. I will be taking the glucose test next appointment (in four weeks). Time is flying by! Oh...I had gained 5lbs since the last appt so I'm up 11 so far.  I'll stop documenting when it gets out of hand:)

I have really been feeling Sutton kick a lot this past week. He is getting stronger everyday. Chad felt him for the first time last Wednesday night. He probably could have felt him earlier, but he was too impatient to sit with his hand on my stomach waiting for the movement. 

We ate lunch at Granny's after my appointment and then went to Mammy's and spent the afternoon playing with Eliza. Mammy was pulling out all the toys and had Sophie hanging from the tree. Sophie had such a good time! Mammy has more energy than I will ever have! 

Sophie only slept for the 20 minutes on the way home that afternoon. Needless to say, she was ready for bed that night! She tried to start the process when Chad got home around 6pm, but we put her off till later. 

Grandmama and Grandaddy ended up calling to see if they could take Sophie to dinner with them. Morgan had brought Karlee back to Murfreesboro with her to spend the night and they were going for Mexican. Not that they didn't want us to come, but I had already said we were making do with left overs and Chad was messing with the flowers. They tried to talk me into letting her spend the night, but I figured we would just let her get a good nights rest in her bed since she was so tired. I think they all had a good time and Mom and Dad want to make it a Friday night thing to take the girls with them to eat somewhere. I'm sure I will take them up on it...especially when Sutton comes along:)


No comments: