Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our 4th Anniversary!

Chad and I celebrated 4 wonderful years of marriage on Thursday. Chad had set the table at the beginning of the month in honor of our anniversary. He used our china, plates and salad bowl set from Alli and Kyle, the Tiffany candlesticks from Mama Fischer (they are on the table all the time), a wedding picture in an "I Do" frame. 
Chad and I went to eat at Carrabba's (our favorite restaurant). We ate there on our first date, for dinner after he proposed and every anniversary so far (I think). Nanny and Grandpa came to town to watch Sophie and took her to eat with them at Cracker Barrel. The funniest thing was when Ginger called Chad during dinner to figure out what Sophie was trying to tell them. She was signing "all done" which is waving her arms back and forth (almost like clapping but hands not touching). I guess it was better than screaming when they didn't do what she wanted, but it was pretty funny.

I didn't take any pictures, but Sophie and I spent the day with Amber, Karlee and Morgan at the pool and playground. We even packed a little picnic lunch and enjoyed the eating outside in the beautiful weather. There wasn't much swimming b/c the water was freezing, but the playground was just as entertaining for the girls. 

No comments: