Saturday, May 29, 2010

Darren and Sarah's Wedding

We went to Darren and Sarah's wedding in Lebanon on Saturday night. They are church family and long time friends of the family (all the McClaran side and most of the Lamb side of Chad's family were at the wedding). The Hedgepath's (Sarah's family) actually made the trip to East TN for our wedding. The wedding was beautiful and now I'm wishing I had snapped a picture of the bride and groom...guess I had my hands full with Sophie. She had fun playing with her cousins, but was a little scared when the loud music started and we were close to the speakers. She ran right to her Daddy...pretty scared. I have noticed, just in the past week or so, that she is a little more sensitive to loud noises and is scared a little more easily. I can remember being terrified of loud noises as a little girl...fireworks, motorcycles, the fake guns that were shot on the train ride at Dollywood...hopefully she won't be as bad as I was. 
The picture of Sophie with Papa cracks me up. This is how she "hugs your neck". 





No comments: