Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sophie's 77th Week at Church- Mother's Day

Sophie made me a card in Sunday School (with a little help from Nanny). It was so sweet as she ran to give it to me when I walked in from the back room. I loved it!!! 
The music during the service was great and I cried when Mary sang "You Raise Me Up" for the special music. I guess I am a little emotional these days. Sophie sat with Mammy during the service and was entertained with coins, pictures, and crayons. I love that she can share this time with her Great-grandmother and I know it makes Chad happy to watch them together. He can remember Mammy doing a lot of the same things with him when he was little. 
Pictures were not easy today since we can't keep Sophie's fingers out of her mouth. One of her molars poked through in the past few days and the others are far behind. She is doing better than I would expect with the teeth - so far it hasn't interrupted her sleep thank goodness.








No comments: