Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Practicing

Sophie and I had the pleasure of watching Wyatt for a couple of hours while Chad and Amanda met up with a few classmates to plan their 10 year reunion (a year late). Nanny and Grandpa came to Murfreesboro to see us before our trip to the beach and we met them at Cracker Barrel for dinner. We got there before they did and I managed to get Sophie and Wyatt to the table by myself....I figured this was good practice. 
I didn't really think it was that abnormal for someone to have two children, but didn't consider what people must have thought with me being pregnant also. There was a couple standing there with their kids when we got out. I could tell they were looking and I explained that Wyatt was a cousin. They admitted that they were trying to figure out what the age difference must be. The man asked if I needed any help in the door, but I just asked if he would mind getting a picture (of course I had the camera along with everything else). 
Dinner went well, although I will say that it isn't going to be easy with two. Sophie had a little melt down and wouldn't even let Grandpa help her...she wanted her Mama. I think she might have gotten a little territorial since I was holding Wyatt. Wyatt was an angel...he is such a good baby. We will take care of him anytime!!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Cole said...

Too funny! I bet you did get some puzzled looks!