Friday, May 7, 2010

Sutton's First Package in the Mail...

Aunt Tara sent Sutton some super cute clothes, adorable shoes, socks and a few things to share with Sophie. Grandmama was "pretend" feeding her out of the new food tray. Grandmama was so sweet to come over and hang out with Sophie while I ran around town picking up pots and potting soil for Chad to plant flowers at the AOII house at Vanderbilt later that evening. I also had time to get a pedicure in preparation for Mother's Day weekend. I can do almost anything with Sophie with me, but getting my hair done and pedicures are no longer an option with her...way too mobile! Thanks to Grandmama for spending quality time with Sophie and allowing me to get things done a little faster:)

Chad, Sophie and I headed to Nashville when he got home (after he picked up the plants at Martin's). After he got unloaded, Sophie and I picked up Calypso to bring back to the house. Chad finished up planting around 9pm! I am President of the Corporation Board for AOII and we were trying to save money but have something nice for graduation coming up next weekend. I volunteered Chad to provide the free labor and he graciously agreed. I am so thankful for such a supportive husband!

No comments: