Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Busy Wednesday

Sophie and I went to Wild Things on Wed morning and then her last swimming lesson that afternoon. She had fun learning about bumble bees and I loved the craft project (it was a keeper). She is really picking up on the songs and the little motions...too cute. 

Sophie "graduated" from her swim class with flying colors:) I will say I am kind of glad it is over...I was getting bored. I really thought she would learn a little more than she did. I'm sure it was good for her, I just think I expected more. She does love to be in the water. When I ask her if she wants to go swimming she says "kick, kick, kick." I would say this to her during her lesson when we were supposed to be working on kicking...funny that she picked up on that.

Sophie didn't take a nap at all on Wednesday and was worn out by that night. She started begging to go to bed at 7pm and we put her off till about 7:30 b/c it was still daylight out. I was worried that might throw her off, but she went right to sleep. 

No comments: