Saturday, September 25, 2010

Karlee's 2nd Birthday Party

We celebrated Karlee's Birthday (9/22) on Saturday afternoon. Chad decorated her cake (Amber baked it). That reminds me of Friday. We went to Amber's early that morning and she took Sophie and Karlee to the zoo while I watched Katelyn and Sutton. We had lunch when they got home and then I stayed there with all of them while Amber ran to the store (pretty quickly) to get stuff for the cake and the cookout for Mom's bday dinner that night. It was a long day and Sophie wouldn't nap when we got home...I was wiped out that night!
Anyway...Karlee had a Princess Party and it turned out very cute. The kids had fun playing together and everything was going well until we tried to get a picture before we left...did I mention it was getting hard to get group pictures?? I think the plan should be to take pictures at the beginning of any event instead of waiting until the end.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pics EVER! Chad, the cake is beautiful, looks too good to eat, yum! Trey, Karlee & Sophie will not want you guys to show the pics of them crying at the party when they grow up (you know in their senior yearbook, ha ha)Wish I could've been there & hope to see ya'll SOON. Love Aunt Joan