Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Tuesday...

I decided that in order to get things done I would need to include Sophie in the cleaning process. I had a bottle of Pledge that was almost empty so I let her have that one and a dust cloth so that she thought she was cleaning too. She loved it! We didn't get too much done, but we got started.
Amber brought Karlee and Katelyn to Murfreesboro and we took the kids to the park to play. The weather had cooled off significantly and truly feels like fall (finally!). Katelyn slept in her carseat and stroller and Sutton did for the most part (I ended up feeding him while we were there). The girls had such a good time being outside and playing together. I am so glad the weather is nice and we can get out a little more. We had lunch at the house and then Amber headed back home to get to Karlee's 2 year dr. appt. 
After they left I decided to head to Eagleville to have Uncle Jimmy look at my car and get the check engine light off so it could pass emissions. We got to see Granny and Papa...Sophie was so excited. Afterwards we went to Nanny's and she played with Grant. This was Sutton's first visit to Nanny and Grandpa's house. We had a great day in the beautiful weather!




No comments: