Wednesday, September 1, 2010

37 Week Appointment

So I am one day "more" pregnant than I was when I had Sophie (and feel so much bigger). I lost 1lb this week (so averaging 1lb gained in 3 weeks since I lost 1lb two weeks and gained 3lbs one week). I hadn't made any changes in dilation or effacement. I have to admit I was a little disappointed since I had felt uncomfortable often this week and felt like I was making progress for sure. I told Chad he probably thought I had been faking feeling bad this week, but he was understanding. 
So Dr. Scott still seems to think I won't make it to the due date. She went ahead and scheduled an induction for September 13th. I would have preferred Friday, the 10th, but it was a day short of 39 weeks and they are pretty strict on scheduling after 39 weeks. So now we have an end date. I have another appointment next Wednesday.

No comments: