Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leslie and Cliff's Wedding

The wedding turned out so beautiful and fun. The weather was amazing (compared to our 90+ days all summer the high was only upper 70's). Leslie wore cowboy boots with her wedding dress, we sat on hay bales and she rode in on a horse and buggy. It was great! The food was great (especially the desserts). I managed to carry three plates of dessert back to the table...peach cobbler, banana pudding and cake! It didn't take long for the Lamb cousins to get the party started and do the typical sing-a-longs. I did a little dancing (once again thinking it might help bring on the labor but no luck). Chad and I managed to slow dance with me turned to the side...my belly is out of control!
Sophie had a great time dancing and running around. She was the life of the party and then finally decided she was tired around 10pm. I held her for just a little while with a blanket covering her (it actually got pretty cold) and she was out. Luckily, Grandpa was able to take her from me since it was hard to hold her (and Sutton) on my lap. 



















No comments: