Sunday, September 12, 2010

He's Ripe...

And we are probably crazy doing this instead of going to bed right now. Chad has been talking about painting my belly like a watermelon for weeks now, but we never made the time. We didn't want to regret not doing it so at 10:30pm we decided to paint my belly! 
Chad painted my belly like a pumpkin on Halloween, which turned out to be just 4 days before Sophie was born. My stomach was shaped like a pumpkin and as you can see, it is much more like a watermelon this time! 
I better go to bed and get a little rest since we have to be at the hospital at 5:30am for the induction. My doctor is planning to break my water around 7 or 7:30am and I plan on updating the blog (as long as I am feeling up to it). Please keep us in your prayers as we welcome Sutton into the world tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good Luck!

Pam said...

So funny.....

TBG said...

HILARIOUS!!! It really looks like it!