Thursday, September 2, 2010

So for those of you who aren't familiar with Groupon, it is a pretty cool site that gives you a different deal each day in your area (check to see if your city is included). Most deals are about half price and you can usually find restaurants, salon services, memberships and all kinds of cool things. I get the email daily and can't wait to see what kind of deal they are offering. 

Today's deal is for half off Mobile Auto Detailing and it is the company of a friend of mine from the MTSU MBA program. He has actually been in business over 10 years and they do an amazing job. They come to you at home or work to do the work so it is very convenient. They came to the hospital when I had Sophie and detailed my car before I went home and it was AMAZING!!! Works out that I got a groupon gift certificate from a friend recently so I have already made my purchase:) 

If you live in the Nashville/Middle TN area, check out today's deal

No comments: