Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day and No Labor

No labor for me anyway. We had a very productive day on Monday. It was so nice that Chad was home after our busy weekend. I managed to wash a few loads of laundry and organize my piles of bills and things I just stack to the side. Chad was very productive. I think he must be doing the "nesting"...does that count for me?? He reorganized Sophie's clothes in our room and made room for Sutton, cleaned out the refrigerator and washed the shelves, vacuumed upstairs, mowed the yard. I'm sure he did more...I took a nap and lost track. I did go to the grocery store and stocked up on a lot of basics...we had no food! I have several crock pot meals planned for this week. 
Amber made dinner at Mom's and we all met over there for an early dinner to celebrate James's birthday. I didn't take any pictures. I pretty much ate and then sat on the couch and didn't move. Mom and Dad rubbed my feet (trying to get labor going). Sutton is still sticking in there. I will be curious to see if he is making any progress when I have my appointment on Wednesday. 

No comments: