Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dinner with The Coopers

Mammy and Pappy came by for an hour or so on Thursday morning. Sophie really enjoys their visits. It works out that they are in Murfreesboro for several hours waiting for Eliza to finish preschool on Thursday mornings. 
That night, Jennifer and Brian brought spaghetti over for dinner. The kids made such a mess that they got a bubble bath:) Sutton also got his bath and everyone wanted to watch. 
I wasn't in the bathroom when it happened, but apparently Sophie started saying "penis" when Grant got in the tub. I don't think we have talked about it that much, but have mentioned the body parts before...girl has a good memory. She thought it was hilarious!
Speaking of penises...no one told me you had to flip it down in the diaper. Last week there was one night/morning that I had to change Sutton's outfit three times b/c he was peeing out of the diaper. When I told Chad, he asked if I was placing it the right way. Guess I have to learn these things as we go:)





No comments: