Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Walk at Barfield Park

Chad, Sophie and I went on a walk at Barfield Park on Saturday morning. Morgan and I discovered this great place to walk through nature last week when we started off at the wilderness station. Chad didn't realize that I had planned on putting her in the stroller since my excuse to go was to let her get outside a little for the day. We started off letting her walk, which really meant a run for her. It worked for us to just walk as she ran along, but it wasn't the easiest topography for her since there are lots of inclines and drop offs on the side. I think she probably ran for a little over a quarter of a mile before I made her get in the stroller. Of course there was some squealing, but she got over it. I think this picture was Chad trying to talk to her about why she had to stay in the stroller. She ended up falling asleep after we turned around and headed back to the wilderness station.

No comments: