Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Uh Oh!!!

Sophie was outside gardening with Chad when he got home from work while I finished straightening the house before going to get Alli and Kyle in Nashville. I had asked if he thought it would be okay for her to go out in the clothes that I planned on her wearing to go with me and he pretty much said he couldn't make any promises. I heard "Uh Oh" from Chad and looked out the window to see him picking her up and taking her to the door. I met them there to see what happened and saw this dirty face. Of course I run for the camera and put her back at the scene. I don't know how she got so dirty, but Chad said he didn't see it until her heard her say "uh oh". It wasn't too hard to clean off, but when I gave her a bath before bed she still had it up her nose. Too funny!

No comments: