Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look at all that hair...

Grandmama came by tonight (to bring cole slaw I asked for to add to our dinner). She ended up giving Sophie a bath while Chad and I cleaned the kitchen. It was getting close to bedtime so she dried her hair instead of letting it air dry. As soon as I put her pajamas on her she started walking out the bedroom door and saying "bed". I thought for sure she wouldn't go to bed like she had been while mom was here. She gave us all a kiss goodnight and I took her up to her bed. Mom ended up staying for another 20 minutes or so just watching her on the monitor. She doesn't go to sleep right away, but just moves around or lays with her eyes open and pacifiers in her hands. I'm glad she got to witness what we have been in awe about all week!

No comments: