Friday, April 23, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures of Sutton

We have a healthy baby boy! Everything is measuring right on target and they estimate that he weighs 10 ounces. I had gained another 2lbs in 5 weeks for a total of 6lbs in the first half. Now if I can just keep it under control for the second half I will be okay.
A lot of you know that we have planned on using the name Sutton for this child (regardless of it is was a boy or a girl). I will say that I like that we can use it for a boy...especially since he is my Dad's first boy and we are naming him after him:) We haven't officially said the middle name, but we do have one in mind (Chad has to make me wait and be patient about something). I will keep y'all updated. 
So lots of things to think about now. Cleaning out Sophie's closet and going through all her clothes...what to sell and what to keep. What to do about the nursery - switch it to the other room? Move Sophie to the other room? Toddler bed or just the queen mattress on the floor? So many things we can start thinking about now. I can't believe we are having a boy!!!



1 comment:

Ashley Shepherd said...

I know I have texted you! But I am so excited for you guys. Let me know when you start shopping for him; I WANNA GO!! I love the name Sutton too!! Yay.