Friday, April 30, 2010

Free Friday...

I don't have any pictures to post from Friday since Grandmama rushed in to take Sophie with her to Amber's. She was running right on time to get to Amber's before she had to leave for work so I barely got Sophie in the car with all her things. 
With Sophie gone, I knew I had to get things done that are a little more challenging with a 1 1/2 year old to keep entertained. So I spent all day cleaning the house - bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and doing laundry. It felt great to have it all done at once. Most of the time it is just one thing at a time and nothing ever looks complete. I even had time to run to the bank and out to find a shower gift. I will say that Chad and I felt weird when he came home and Sophie wasn't home with me. I guess that is what we will be like 18 years from now when both our kids are gone off to college. Thank you to Grandmama taking Sophie for the day. I know she had fun playing with Karlee and it is probably good for me to have a day every now and then to be productive:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Soooo Welcome...I love having both of them together,they crack me up.GRANDMAMA!march..march,snack please,lunch please,Barny,Baby-Bop Mickey Mouse,rock..rock(singing Jesus loves me)OK I've talked myself into it.JODI,get a job!!!! PS. I have pictures from Friday