Friday, April 2, 2010

Mr. Haley's Surprise 50th Birthday Party

On Friday night we joined about 140 people in celebrating Mr. Haley's birthday. He is the FFA advisor at Eagleville High School and has definitely touched a lot of lives. There was representation from several generations of his students who all shared stories about him throughout the years. We are proud to call The Haley's our friends:) 

Brian and I did not plan to coordinate, but it was too cute so we had to get a picture. I guess this is a peak at my 16 week baby belly:) The picture of Sophie and Grant hugging wasn't even posed...they did that on their own! Sophie had fun during the party just running around and going from one side of the room to the other. I walked around behind her making sure she didn't get into anything...she wears me out. She was climbing up Chelsea's chair...no fear. The party lasted so long that Wyatt decided to give up and go to sleep:)





1 comment:

Alli said...

CUTE baby belly!!