Sunday, April 25, 2010

Franklin Street Festival

We met up with James, Amber and Karlee at the festival in downtown Franklin. Let me just say that we will probably avoid this type of event in the future. Before kids, we had taken Eliza and Amber and James took Jack (the boy Amber nannied for) and I didn't remember it being so bad. It was so crowded, took forever to find a parking space, was impossible to move through the crowd with the stroller and everything was more expensive than we would wanted to spend. We had already eaten so didn't need to eat any of the fried corn, homemade potato chips or funnel cakes (although I was tempted to get one). We were going to get frozen yogurt at this cute little shop, but the line was out the door. We didn't even go to the kids area. I don't know why I though Sophie could play...it was too crowded and lots of bigger kids jumping and sliding. So...it was great to see Amber, James and Karlee and be outside on a pretty day, but nothing we will do again anytime soon. Oh...the picture is not so flattering of me, but thought I would post it just to show the belly growth.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Okay...strange...I was just looking at our big belly picture and the girl in the background was an AOPi at MTSU when I was there!!!! I just thought that was funny!
I agree with you on that kind of event with a stroller...it was soooo crowded!