Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Helping Mama with Laundry

All I have to say is that I am going to do laundry and Sophie starts trying to help. I had everything separated in the bedroom and she started taking the wrong pile to the washer and dryer. She really does mean well.

When I got out of the shower I found Sophie stuck in her clothes basket watching TV. She was just hanging out in there until I got out and she kind of started whining so that I would help her. Yes, our TV is on the floor in our room. We had it on a small table, but it didn't seem to safe to have it like that with Sophie on the move. We moved it upstairs for a long time, but brought it down one night for mom to watch a basketball game and ended up keeping it. It helps to entertain her when I am trying to get ready. 


No comments: