Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning at Nanny and Grandpa's

After the sunrise service at the school (across the street from Nanny's), we had about 3 hours until our church service so we stayed to hang out. We gave Sophie her "basket" from us (didn't have time this morning before leaving). We had reused the bucket Nanny gave her the year before and she gave her one that was similar. 
I took an hour and a half nap and Sophie didn't sleep a wink. Nanny and Chad washed her hair in the sink...we had given her a bath the night before, but she had some pretty bad bed head hair. 
We took our family picture in the same spot we have had our picture made on Easter morning for the past 4 years. We asked Sophie is she was ready to take a picture before we went outside and she said "no". She wouldn't even look at the camera in the first pictures and I think she was doing it on purpose. I didn't think it would start this early!
You can see my 16 week baby belly and notice how my shoes match my dress in the picture of Sophie walking (I'm guessing Chad took that picture for that reason). When I brought the dress home he told me I had shoes that would match perfectly. I had forgotten about them and didn't really know where they were (of course he found them in my closet after telling me to look for them all week). 








No comments: