Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Lunch at Grandaddy and Grandmama's

Grandmama and Grandaddy gave Sophie all her Easter gift when we got there. Mom had gotten the girls matching outfits and little pocketbooks...too cute! We made a little picnic for the girls in the floor and after they finished eating we put on Barney and they were glued to the TV! We had a little egg hunt with all the eggs Sophie had collected from her egg hunts. We kind of had a mess with the melted chocolate in some of the eggs (Chad had warned me of this, but I didn't think it would be a big deal). Karlee got it on her new outfit. 
I love the picture of Grandmama and Grandaddy with the bunny ears on. Amber and I had our little pregnant picture together...I am 16 weeks and she is 28. We are 3 months different this time and were only 2 months different with Sophie and Karlee and I ended up going 2 1/2 weeks early.










No comments: