Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rock Hop

After last week's post about the Wild Things class, one of my blog followers suggested this music based class called Rock Hop. I think there are only two more classes left and they had changed the time to 12pm so there were only 2 other kids (one of which didn't stay long b/c she was tired). I will say it wasn't the best timing...threw us off schedule for lunch and nap. It was a cute class and Sophie had a good time. I don't think she knew what to think when they started playing the music and singing, but really liked the different instruments. I really should download some songs to the Ipod and have a little music time with Sophie everyday. That is going to be one of my goals.




1 comment:

Christin said...

I wish we had been able to come that day! They used to do the class from 10-10:30, which was much better than the new time! It used to be full every week! Ames loves the guitars!