Friday, March 5, 2010

Update from Pregnancy Week 11

I am about to start my 12th week of pregnancy and just pulled out the maternity pants this week. I have definitely "popped" earlier than last time. I think I started wearing maternity clothes closer to the time I found out what I was having (around week 18), but then again I also wore that thing that went over my jeans so I could unbutton them...so maybe I wouldn't have lasted that long. I have continued having nausea (mostly in the evening). I have actually thrown up just three times...not complaining because I know it could be worse. I may have mentioned before, but the heartburn has already started (not till third trimester before). 

I had the opportunity to go to both Amber and Jennifer's doctors appointment with them this week. I went with Amber often the first time around and had already been with Jennifer a couple times by this point. Amber was 23 weeks and Jennifer was 38. Amber had another ultrasound to get pictures they weren't able to get because of positioning last time, but baby Alfonso still didn't cooperate and give us a picture of her face:) They got the pictures they needed to make sure everything was measuring right (and everything was fine). Jennifer's c-section is scheduled for next Friday, March 12th. Luke will be here soon!!!

No comments: