Saturday, March 20, 2010

Feeding the Goats with Grandpa

We were in Eagleville on Saturday afternoon for Easter pictures. Sophie had pictures taken with real bunnies! She wasn't afraid at all and even picked on up by its ears (hope she got that picture). I can't wait to see how they turn out. 
We stopped by Nanny and Grandpa's on the way back and took Sophie to see the goats. Grandpa got some bread for her to feed them and she decided she needed to eat it also. We just tried to keep her from eating the bread after the goats licked it! She was loving running around outside...we are so ready for the warm weather! 
I had my long lens on the camera b/c my other lens isn't working (realized this on Thursday when I was at lunch with my friend Jenny and couldn't take a picture).  Anyway, I was able to get some good shots from a distance.
















No comments: