Friday, March 19, 2010

14 Week Update - Doctor's Appointment

Mammy went to my doctor's appointment with me on Friday to help entertain Sophie. She was doing fine until Dr. Scott walked in and she had a little melt down. I guess she is protective of me because she doesn't get upset when we go to her doctor appt. So I was holding Sophie, calling Chad and laying on the table while Dr. Scott found the heartbeat (wish we had a picture of that!). We heard a strong heartbeat in the 150's (Chad got to listen over the phone). Everything is going well and I've only gained 3lbs so far (I'm not counting the extra weight I was already carrying when I weighed at the first appointment). 
The appointment went quickly so we had a little time to waste before lunch. We went to Cool Springs to pick up a birthday gift and Mammy got so new jeans. Then we had lunch at Bishops (again). I have a feeling this is going to be my lunch spot after appointments. We had a great time with Mammy we are going to have to hang out with her more often:)
So I have finally started feeling a little less nauseous in the evenings this week. It still hits me sometimes, but I think it is almost over. I did have a bad headache 3 nights in a row so I hope it isn't replacing the sickness. Other than that, things are going well and time is flying by.
Oh...we made the appointment for the big ultrasound. We find out what we are having on April 23rd!!! 

No comments: