Friday, March 12, 2010

Double Trouble...

I watched Karlee at our house on Friday since Mom went to Sevierville with Dad for a funeral. Mamaw Rhea's younger brother passed away last week and the services were Friday night. The girls are really good kids, but there is something about our house that just gets them in trouble. Karlee isn't used to steps so they are a big temptation. Sophie has really gotten better about them, but as soon as Karlee got here they just teamed up against me. I finally put the chair in front to block them (thanks for the suggestion Tara). I had no idea Karlee could get on top of the table, but once she figured it out there was no stopping her. I started dinner before Amber and James got to Murfreesboro and just let the girls play in the pots and pans to keep them occupied (it worked). 

They were cute when they were eating and they held hands and Karlee started singing Jesus Loves Me to Sophie (yes, she can sing). We took a good nap (I got in on this one) and then skyped with Tara for over an hour. They loved interacting with Tara and would show off for her. She got to witness Karlee's way of getting out of trouble. She had gotten up on the table so I took her down and tried to get her to look at me so I could explain that it was dangerous. She was just as sweet as could be rubbing my face saying..."hi Jodi, hi Jodi".  It was soooo cute!



No comments: