Thursday, March 11, 2010

Congratulations to Kristin and Jeff

My friends Kristin and Jeff (in Atlanta) had their baby girl on the 11th also. Kristin was due on Grant's birthday (3/5), but ended up having her on Luke's birthday (3/11). She was told that she would be induced on Thursday if she didn't go into labor, so I had planned to drive to Atlanta that day and come back that night (to be back in time for Luke's arrival). I was just going to wait for Jeff to call that morning to let me know how she was progressing. Needless to say, I didn't make it to Atlanta since Jennifer went in for her c-section a day early. I hope to get down there one day this week to see little Elise Claire. She was born a little after 8pm and was 8lbs 7oz and 21 inches long. I can't wait to meet her!!!

No comments: