Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sophie Meets Gaines...

Sophie and I had a day of shopping on Wednesday. We went to Opry Mills after lunch to check out the Coco Bonbons "warehouse" sale at their new outlet store. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good a deal as I was used to and we didn't buy anything. 

My friend Christy (who I met junior year of high school at Girls' State) had taken a personal day and was going to pick up Gaines a little early from school so we shopped a little in Mt Juliet so we could see them before heading home. Gaines was born 3 days after Sophie (even though Christy was 3 weeks ahead of me). We had lots of lunches together while we were pregnant, but haven't gotten to see each other as much now that we have the kids (and I'm not in Nashville for work anymore). I can't believe this is the first time Sophie and Gaines got to meet! Christy is due with her second little boy May 21st. 




No comments: