Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wyatt's Baby Dedication

Amanda had Wyatt's baby dedication at the Eagleville Methodist Church on Sunday. The whole family was there, but this was the only picture I got with my camera. Their service starts an hour before ours, so Chad rushed off to our service when it finished while Sophie and I stayed with Nanny and Grandpa. There was definitely something on the lens of the camera the night before and at church...finally realized it and got it cleaned off. 
After church we had lunch at Aunt Joyce's and also had a coming home party for Mac (he was in Texas this summer for an internship). The kids swam (Chad got in with Sophie and I tried to stay cool inside) and we had a good time eating and visiting. We got home in time to spend a couple hours before heading back out to church for revival. Of course we had a potluck meal before the service. All I did on Sunday was go to church, eat, nap, eat and then church again. 

No comments: