Monday, August 9, 2010

My 34 Week Appointment - Day 3 of Tara's Visit

Sophie went on a walk (in her stroller) with Tara on Monday morning before we left for the the doctor appointment. I just put shoes and a hat on her with her pjs...definitely a different look. 
Tara kept Sophie entertained at the dr office and everything was going well until Dr. Scott came in and I got up on the table...total meltdown! She laid with me while she listened for the heartbeat and measured. Everything is going well. I only gained 1lb (surprised after all I ate the two days before)...I think I'm at a total of 21 or 22lbs. Dr. Scott was avoiding telling me how many weeks I was measuring so I assume it was ahead of schedule...she just kept saying that I was doing fine. I start going every week now and the crazy thing is that 2 weeks from Saturday I will be full term (and I had Sophie 3 weeks from where I am now). 
We had lunch at Calypso after the appointment...gotta love the black bean salad. As if that wasn't enough, we decided to go to Sweet CeCe's for some frozen yogurt. I don't have too much longer to take advantage of the buy one get one free they offer pregnant ladies:) Sophie actually stayed asleep when we got home so I took advantage and got a little nap in too. Look how big Sophie looks laying with me! She is growing up so fast!













No comments: