Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday with Karlee and Katelyn

Amber and I had planned to get together on Monday since Katelyn had her 2 month appointment and I was going to watch Karlee while they went. I ended up running errands that morning and leaving Sophie with her first. 
I visited Theresa, a church member who had surgery last week to remove a cancerous tumor in her colon. After months of chemo and radiation, the tumor was gone when they went in for the surgery...what a blessing! The plan is for more treatments in the months ahead, but as of the time I was talking to her, the doctor hadn't given her the plan of treatment after finding out more from the surgery. We had a great visit...she is such a faithful and positive person! After leaving the hospital, I went by the AOII house to sign some contracts and then headed back to Amber's. 
Of course, I get the girls after they had lunch and were in need of a nap (I only had two and not all three though). I decided to turn on Mickey, turn off the lights and attempt to rest. They were too cute laying there on the couch...obviously tired, but never gave it up. They had such a good time together!
We headed home around 4:45pm and got back in time to get ready for revival. It was a long day, but we had a great time.

No comments: