Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My 36 Week Appointment

Grandmama came over to watch Sophie while I went to my doctor's appointment. She took her to Wild Things Class where they learned about frogs. I was glad she still got to go even though I ended up having to make Wednesday appointments for the next two weeks. 
Dr. says I'm dilated to a "good" 1 and 30% effaced. He has definitely dropped. I forgot to post about last weeks appointment, but I had started to dilate, but not quiet a 1 yet so I am making progress. She doesn't seem to think I will go the full time, but says that she would induce me at 39 weeks if I am still pregnant at that point. Last week I had lost a pound, but gained that back and 2 more this week (maybe it was the two extra days I had past the 1 week appointment). Still pretty pleased with 23lbs so far. 
Sophie wasn't ready for Grandmama to leave and kept saying "Grandmama's house"...she really wanted to go with her:) I didn't post about Tuesday, but we spent all day at Grandmama's house b/c she and Grandaddy had gotten home the night before and Grandaddy had to leave out for work today. Amber brought the girls so we got to all spend time together. 

No comments: