Sunday, August 29, 2010

37 Weeks...Full Term!

We decided to take a few pictures of my 37 week belly. I thought they turned out pretty good for a black piece of fabric hung on the laundry door in front of the back door with the shade pulled up:) We had similar pictures from when I was pregnant with Sophie but had a different look for the maternity pictures this time. I don't have any of the files for the pictures from this time to share...they were 10 weeks ago so the belly has definitely grown! 
I have made it to what doctors consider "full term" and everything should be fine if I were to have him now. If I went the same as Sophie that would be like having him on Tuesday morning...seems very real all the sudden! I have an appointment Wednesday morning so we will see how I'm progressing. We did start packing a bag today...well at least we washed some of Sutton's things and thought about what we want to take. Chad has swept, mopped and vacuumed this weekend. I think we are pretty ready if anything happens. 



No comments: