Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 2 of Aunt Tara's Visit

After church, we went to Granny's for lunch...that was very very yummy. Tara got a picture of me cleaning out the peach cobbler dish...I was just trying to make it easier to clean:) Sophie and Grant always take a ride on the golf cart with Grandpa after lunch which they call the "neigh neighs." I guess they started calling it that b/c they went to look at the horses when on the ride. 
After lunch, we went to Mammy's so that Pappy could cut Chad's hair. Sophie had fun playing with Mammy and Eliza while I laid in the air conditioned room and cooled off. 
Then we headed to Nanny and Grandpa's to swim for a little while. Poor Sophie was so tired and wanted to fall asleep every time we got in the car, but we wouldn't let her. Sophie was floating on her back so I thought I would see if Sutton would float too...Sophie got a kick out of that. 
We finally made it home and Tara painted Sophie's toes and then we went to the grocery store. Needless to say, Sophie was ready to for bed that night. We should have gone to bed when she did, but stayed up after 11pm. 









No comments: