Friday, August 13, 2010

Catching Up

So my camera is still in the shop (although I got the base part back the other day...not very useful without the lens). I've been using my Dad's camera, but gave it back to him on Sunday before he went to Sevierville to see Mamaw. I hadn't gotten the pictures off the camera so that is why I'm a little behind. 
We have slowed down on our activities during the week...it is so hot and my stomach is getting so big that it is harder and harder to chase Sophie and to pick her up. We did go to Wild Things class on Wednesday morning and to lunch with Katie and Nate on Friday. Can't remember if we did anything else b/c I only remember what we take pictures of:)
Friday night was low key at home. Chad gave Sophie a bath after dinner and I thought they were taking a while so I went to check and found him twisting her hair in bobby pins. She was surprisingly cooperative and it looked pretty cute. He was trying to get it to curl, but when he took it down before taking her to bed it look awful....kind of like a bad crimping job. Guess we will have to get some sponge rollers and try that. 



No comments: