Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last Night of Revival

We finished up revival at our church tonight. We have had 4 nights of great music and preaching. We have truly been blessed with talent this week. I have been thankful for Mammy and Nanny helping entertain Sophie each night. I don't have much of a lap for Sophie anymore (notice the picture of my 36 week and 4 day belly) so it makes it a little more difficult while Chad is in the choir. 
Nanny made glasses out of these twisty things (have no idea what they are called). Chad put them on her during the service and she automatically started laughing. She didn't even know how funny she looked. She also got Chelsea, Brandon and Tiffany's attention in front of her and started laughing out loud to them...such a little ham! 
Oh...before we left for revival we were trying to eat a quick dinner...each of us just making do with random things. Anyway...I had fixed peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for me and Sophie and then made the mistake of putting chips on my plate. Of course, she didn't want to eat her sandwich...just chips. So Chad told her he would give her a chip if she ate 3 bites and put them aside. She thought she would be sneaky and put it in her mouth real quick but them spit it out and tried to hide it. Funny that she is trying to be manipulative already, but she will learn quickly that we are smarter than that!
So this afternoon and evening I haven't felt great. Got some lower back pain and pressure...not that I think I'm in labor or anything. Of course I still haven't packed a bag for the hospital, but I'm trying to get caught up on the blog..."just in case." 


No comments: