Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Katelyn Is Here...

Katelyn arrived at 12:23pm weighing 8lbs and 13ozs and 19 3/4 inches long. Amber and baby are doing well. Amber came in at 7am for induction and they broke her water around 9am so it went just as fast as Karlee's delivery. Karlee arrived at 12:15pm and was 9lbs and 20 or so inches so they are very similar. Amber only pushed through 2 contractions so I think she might have gone even earlier if they weren't waiting on the doctor to arrive. 

We are just getting to hold Katelyn now. We have been waiting for them to get finished in the nursery...everything seems to take a long time here at Baptist. Karlee is doing really well. She is so cute with Katelyn and is really into talking to her and calling her "cute baby." I will post pictures when I get home. I really meant to bring my usb cord, but forgot. 

No comments: