Sunday, June 13, 2010

Granny's 81st Birthday!

We celebrated Granny's birthday with the family Sunday evening. Once again it was HOT! I stayed in the dining room next to the wall AC unit most of the time. I told Chad I wish I could get by with wearing as little clothing as Sophie can (don't worry I wouldn't do that to anyone else). Granny was in the hospital last week with his blood sugar and a UTI being the cause of her weakness and dizziness. She seems to be recovering, but please keep her in your prayers. 
Other news on the Lamb side of the family....Cliff proposed to Leslie on Saturday. Not sure of a wedding date yet, but will probably be soon. So Leslie is getting married (prob in next few months), Hunter and Olivia (Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Jean's grandson) beginning of next June, Dustin and Andriana June 25th and Mac and Erika November 4th, 2011. We have another eventful year with all the Lamb cousins!



No comments: