Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trey's First Birthday Party!

We celebrated Trey's 1st Birthday on Saturday. Carrie and David had the party at Carrie's Mom and Dad's house on the river outside of McMinnville. We got to see our Sevierville family and hang out by the pool for a relaxing day. David surprised us with the apron Carrie's mom had brought back from her trip to Italy and we all got a laugh out of that! 
Chad found palm trees and hut looking umbrellas around Mary Nelle's house and she let us borrow them for bible school decorations. Mom was riding with us so I sat in the back on the way home in between all the plants and felt like I was riding in the jungle. Of course I didn't really mind since I was able to take a nap:)








1 comment:

Koozies said...

Looks like lots of fun. Last year we used all your ideas for my son’s science party. This year, it might be Lego’s. He wants to have it at our new lego store, but I think it would be more fun at home! Thanks for the inspiration!