Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week Update

We didn't take too many pictures this week...I don't know what was wrong with me! Amber and Karlee came over on Tuesday to play and we had a great day even though we didn't go anywhere. Did I mention that it is HOT here in middle TN? I think they said on the news that the temperature has been above average everyday this month. I thought this picture was cute since Sophie thought she could get in the car with Karlee! 
We did go to the Wild Things class on Wednesday and then went to spend the afternoon with Grandaddy and Grandmama afterwards. 
Thursday we went to lunch with Katie and Nathaniel at Camino and then they came over to play for a little while before nap time. 
Amber had a doctor's appointment Thursday and was dilated to a 4 already. The plan is to induce on Tuesday morning if Katelyn hasn't arrived before then. 

No comments: