Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sophie at Vacation Bible School

Nanny brought Sophie over for music time on Tues, Wed and Thurs. I was teaching while the little kids were singing, but she took plenty of pictures for me. Nanny said that Eliza and Cason both wanted her to sit with them so she went back and forth between them. Cason is so cute with her and loves to play with her hair:) When my class was singing Sophie went right to Brenna...she thought she could dance right up there with her! Grant came along on Thursday and we had our own little music session when all the other kids were outside. They were really paying attention to me when I was singing "I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumble Bee." 
I am curious to see how Sophie behaves on Sunday when we have the performance. I don't think I will be able to keep her in her seat!











No comments: