Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Very Pregnant Thing to Do...

After Chad put Sophie to bed last night at 8:30pm, I decided I wanted something sweet from Sonic (there is one just down the street). Their sign advertises 99 cent sundaes after 8pm so that sounded good to me. Chad thought it was funny that I hadn't wanted to get up to refill my water (that he got for me before sitting back down) but that I would get in the car and drive to Sonic. Of course I was already in my gown and didn't even bother to change. Just thought it was a very pregnant thing to do. The sundae was great and hit the spot!


2 comments:

karen said...

OH!!!! Jodi,You have turned into your Moma. HeHeHe

Ashley and Cole said...

love this story! We keep cookie dough here and make cookies, so I can have warm cookies and cold milk often!