Monday, June 14, 2010

Save $10 on Diapers...

I just placed an order on Diapers.com and it reminded me how much I love it and want to share with all you moms who may be reading. If you haven't ordered from diapers.com before, you can save $10 off your first order (minimum of $49) by using my referral code of Sophie1104 or my email - jodivandy@hotmail.com (I will also get $10). 

If you have ordered before you can still save a lot of money. I just got the already low prices plus another $5 off b/c of coupons they are offering on the site right now. 

I love getting the diapers delivered to my front door (free shipping over $49 which I am always sure to get). It saves me the hassle of going to Walmart or Sam's for the cheapest diapers and I think they are just as cheap online. Did I mention you don't have to pay sales tax! Give it a try and it is like you are giving me $10:)

No comments: