Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pictures of Katelyn James Alfonso

Here are the pictures from Katelyn's birthday:) Karlee kept saying "happy to-to Katelyn" which is her way of saying happy birthday. Did I mention how cute Karlee was with Katelyn??? She loves her so much already!!! I can't wait to see the two of them together. 
Sophie stayed at Nanny's today b/c she woke up with a fever (and had been running one off and on yesterday.) I really think it is her reaction to teething, but didn't want to take any chances.





















1 comment:

Ashley Shepherd said...

OH JODI, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! She looks alot like Karlee! I love how she already has a bow in her hair!! I lost you and your mom's number when I got a new phone, text me- I want to make some food for them this weekend!! Love you.